For Dare County Commissioner
I care deeply about the people of Dare County and appreciate you taking the time to view this website. I humbly ask for your vote in the upcoming election so I can continue to serve you as a Dare County Commissioner.
In these challenging times, it is important that we move into the future in a way that preserves the quality of life that we enjoy here in Dare County. This will continue to be my public service mission. I pledge to continue working for you in an open, transparent way that is fiscally conservative and responsible. I believe, this is what you deserve.
Democracy only works when people vote. So, regardless of which candidate you may prefer, I want to encourage you to exercise your right to vote in the upcoming election.
The success of our community depends on us all working together. Especially during these challenging times, it is vital that we lift each other up with prayer and compassion. No matter what issue we face, we need to listen to each other. That’s why I invite you to contact me personally. Please let me know what is on your mind and how I can serve you. Email me on this site or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please feel free to call my cell phone at 252-216-8240.
Thank you and may God bless you and your family –
Robert L. “Bob” Woodard, Sr.
Vote for Progress & Government Accountability
Don't Forget to Vote!
1. High-quality County services.
2. Fiscally responsible government spending.
3. Protecting our fishing industry.
4. Growing tourism in the shoulder season.
5. Economic Development – work with community leaders, civic organizations, chamber of commerce, visitors bureau and business owners to create new ways to grow our economy. Find ways to expand our economy with new and innovative technology.
6. Proactive dredging for Hatteras and Oregon Inlet.
7. Safeguarding our Tourism economy with beach nourishment.
8. Effective solutions for substance abuse.
9. Education – maintain high educational standards, promote technical training and attract the best educators and adequately funding for DARE County schools.
10. Addressing the Social Services needs of our community.
11. Increasing the supply of “Essential Housing” throughout Dare County.
12. Promoting citizen involvement throughout Dare County.
This list is certainly not complete. I am sure there are a number of issues that I have not mentioned here that may concern you. Please contact me with your concerns.
I would appreciate your vote on November 3rd, 2020.